Last Updated: October 30, 2023
Stormrake Service is a brokerage and custody service available to private clients.
Please also read Stormrake Terms of Service (the “Terms”), which describe the terms under which you use the Services.
Information We Collect:
We receive or collect information when we operate and provide our Services. Information you provide:
● Your Account Information - In order to create a Stormrake account, you will provide us with an email, address and phone number. You may also be asked for additional identity-related information.
● Your Transactions – We collect and store all transactional and balance information and this will always be available to you.
● Customer Support - We may collect additional information you may disclose to our customer support team.
How We Use The Information We Collect:
Our primary purpose in collecting information is to help us operate, provide, improve, customise, support, and market our Services. We may use your information to:
● Provide the Services and customer support you request;
● Verify your account;
● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
● Prevent and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and/or violations of our posted Terms;
● Deliver targeted marketing and service update notices based on your communications preferences.
*We will not use your information for purposes other than those purposes we have disclosed to you, without your permission.
Any communications we send to you will either be related to your account or will be related to the Services. In the event we send any communication to you which is not related specifically to your account, we will provide you with an “unsubscribe” mechanism through which you may opt out of receiving other similar messages in the future.
How you can access or change your information:
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your information, you can contact us at any time via email@example.com and make a written request.
Our Global Operations:
Updates To Our Policy:
Stormrake is not a regulated financial services provider. Stormrake is based in, and provides its services from, Australia.
© 2023 Stormrake